Our client is seeking an experienced Business System Analyst to join one of their newly created project teams. The successful candidate will produce industry-leading digital solutions that are driven by three core values; efficiency, collaboration and disruption.
Specialists in industry disruption, this Agency is an industry leader in digital transformation. Using service design thinking, and an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven reinvention, they service some of the most exciting and innovating commerce projects in the APAC market.
The Business System Analyst is the subject matter expert on the organisation’s commerce platforms and technologies, and will translate business requirements from client stakeholders into technical documentation used by the Delivery team.
The ideal candidate will possess strong organisational and problem-solving skills, and a passion for applying their expertise to help companies take the next step in their digital transformation. They would also have a good practical knowledge of the Applications space, with a sound understanding of the SDLC.
- Facilitate Discovery Workshops
- Gather & Document Requirements
- Translate Business Requirements into User Stories
- Create Functional & Development Specifications
- Scope & Document System Integrations
- Contribute to Solution Architecture
- Analyse Trade-offs between Usability & Performance
- Produce & Prioritise Test Cases
- Conduct Client Training
- Plan & Manage User Acceptance Testing
- Attend Client Meetings
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of relevant experience, such as technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing including experience with writing technical customer-facing materials
- Previous experience as a Digital Business Analyst, Functional Consultant, Implementation Consultant or Software SME highly advantageous
- (Preferred) 4 years of relevant work experience, including experience researching and writing excellent documentation for developers (APIs, SDKs, web technologies)
- (Preferred) Relevant industry certification
- (Preferred) Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Convenient Sydney CBD location
- Flexible working arrangements
- Health & wellness initiatives
- Gifted Birthday leave
- Staff referral scheme
- Generous long service gifts
- In-House cultural programs
- Lunch catering
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
- Sponsorship of attendance at international events
- Interview times are immediately available
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 business days from time of application.
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn
- Direct applications only, no recruitment agencies please