Our Client is a global leader in Product Information Management (PIM) solutions that enable retailers and corporate brands to deliver a consistent and enriched customer experience across all sales channels, including ecommerce, mobile, print, and retail points of sale. Their open source enterprise PIM dramatically improves product data quality and accuracy while simplifying and accelerating product catalog management.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to take the lead on the sales process within the Australia region. The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving the growth of revenue, profitability, and market share for the business. Working with some well-known blue chip companies, this is an amazing opportunity for the right person.
The position would suit an individual with preferably SaaS Solution or Software Sales expertise, any network within the Retail industry at senior level would also be advantageous. Experienced and well networked team at hand, to make introductions and to help overcome obstacles that may come up in the Sales process.
The ideal candidate will preferably work from Europe for an initial 6 months, relocating back to Sydney or Melbourne after a 6 month ramp-up.
- Develop business relationships at a senior-level, which will include large retailer and corporate brand Executives
- Own a wide range of business development activities, including strategy formulation, new product requirements, new business opportunities and possibly channel partnerships
- Successfully drive revenue growth of the company’s product line, by growing the network of technology partners and consulting agencies
- Be the relay of the Channel Manager located in Europe, to help to mature relationships with the current ecosystem of Solution partners
- Bring in new ideas on field marketing to define the field marketing strategy
- Identify, evaluate, and report on market, customer opportunities and target key accounts
- Analyse and report on pricing, customer concerns and market dynamics
- Know the technical detail of the product, industry trends, and the unique value that the solution provides, and be able to effectively demonstrate this to customers and prospects
- Measure and report on the sales activities and gross margins through Salesforce CRM
- 3-5 years of experience in a technology related field, ideally acquired in the eCommerce space
- Product Sales with a track record of growing revenue, profitability, and market share
- B2B experience within two or more industries with large retailers as a priority
- SaaS or Software Sales experience, working a 6 month plus sales cycle (preferred)
- Strong relationship builder; new customer development accomplishments
- Strong success building and growing business
- Excellent selling skills requiring high-level presentations, persuading, and negotiating with business partners, retailers and other key decision makers
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate customer needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends, and competitive threats within a market
- Understanding of the disciplines of strategic account planning, account management, new account development, and administration.
- Ability to implement sales strategies and initiatives; exceptional presentation, communication, and people skills
- C-Suite selling experience, ideally to CIO, VP IT and Store Operations
- Ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge in modern technology, software and processes.
Apply now to take part in our client’s growth journey and be a part of the transformation of Retail on the Australian market. So many more benefits on offer for the right person.