We are hiring on behalf of a top Tier Global organisation whois looking for a savvy and highly skilled Digital Merchandising Manager to join the team in Hong Kong. A command of Mandarin would be highly advantageous.
The Regional Digital Merchandising Manager is responsible for driving online sales and customer experience by developing online merchandising and customer experience strategies across all regions.
The role provides support on three key areas, Online Merchandising, Driving Sales and Website Management. The digital merchandising Manager is responsible for training, coaching and performance managing his/her teams.
- Oversee the visual merchandising function for all Asia JV regions
- Develop online merchandising strategies, and partner with Regional & Country Buyers and Vendors to manage onsite product range and content
- Oversee the day-to-day eCommerce operations inclusive of site categorisation and landing page creation
- Monitors website performance and presentation to ensure that web content is effective in promoting brands, products and services
- Work closely with digital marketing to align and implement marketing campaigns and promotions
- Reporting & Analysing of Product & Campaign/Sale Performance to key stakeholders
- Ongoing recommendation on online merchandising inclusive of Cross sell & Up-Sell Opportunities
- Continuous optimization on onsite search & navigation, page template, UX/UI and front-end performance
- Data Analysis of online customers’ behavior, measurement of various online experiments in terms of online promotion, social media, SEO measurements and monitoring methodologies.
- Degree holder, preferable in eCommerce, Business Management, Marketing or related disciplines
- 5 years of retail merchandising or marketing experience with proven ability to drive sales
- Visual merchandising experience would be a plus but not essential
- Strong strategic and analytical background
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- All applications should include your CV
- All successful candidates will be contacted within 3 business days
- Interviewing immediately